National Jewish Health is currently seeking an Email Campaign Producer to join our collaborative digital communications team. The candidate selected for this role will have a strong customer focus, be detail oriented, have strong written and verbal communication and strive for excellence in their work.
This position will impact the institution by being a key producer of internal and external email communications, particularly focusing on our online fundraising and special events work. They will drive effective campaigns and leverage data to optimize and continuously improve results. The ideal candidate will display a drive for results and be adaptable to changing needs as an integral part of the team. This position will work a hybrid schedule with 75% remote work and 25% in office.
As the leading respiratory hospital in the nation, National Jewish Health is pioneering a new era of preventive and personalized medicine. By combining our efforts in comprehensive care, academic education and ground-breaking research, we're able to develop treatments that help our patients live more productive lives.
The Email Campaign Producer is responsible for the creation and implementation of digital content for the National Jewish Health website, social media platforms and email campaigns. This position will develop functionality, maintain content and report on the performance of related activities. Key systems touched by this position include the Content Management System, email campaign and fundraising tools, social media and related systems.
- Produces email communications and manages ongoing email optimization efforts, list segmentation and A/B testing to maximize results. Troubleshoots layout and email compatibility issues through WYSIWYG and back-end tools.
- Manages email lists, groups and data between all related systems and email tools. Works to drive email list growth, health and deliverability of messages.
- Creates and manages ongoing and time-based campaigns in support of Development and the National Jewish Health website. Acts as the subject matter expert/administrator for online fundraising tools and payment processing, ensuring systems are optimized to meet stakeholder needs.
- Liaison with stakeholders and team members to ensure website content is current and accurate, providing content maintenance services and user training as needed. Works comfortably in content management tools, site configuration and back-end processes. Ensures that content is integrated completely, including taxonomy, cross linking and searching best-practices.
- Creates and implements content in support of the National Jewish Health social media strategy across multiple social platforms.
- Monitors and reports on email, website, social and related key performance indicators (KPIs) to ensure proper operations and to identify trends. Plans and provides required reporting. Seeks opportunities to increase adoption and engagement.
- Provides website troubleshooting for public users, clients, and staff. Performs testing for websites and website components.
- Monitors and facilitates resolution of digital communication as needed. Resolves requests from stakeholders, team members and end users in a timely and complete manner.
- Supports other members of the Web Team and related responsibilities as needed.
- Accountability: Accepts full responsibility for self and contribution as a team member; displays honesty and truthfulness; confronts problems quickly; displays a strong commitment to organizational success and inspires others to commit to goals; demonstrates a commitment to National Jewish Health.
- Adaptability: Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work responsibilities or environment; adjusting effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
- Attention to Detail: Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time. Setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- Collaboration/Teamwork: Cooperates with others to accomplish common goals; works with employees within and across his/her department to achieve shared goals; treats others with dignity and respect and maintains a friendly demeanor; values the contributions of others
- Customer Focus: Ensuring that the customer perspective is a driving force behind business decisions and activities; crafting and implementing service practices that meet customers’ and own organization’s needs.
- Communication: Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Drive for Results: Setting high goals for personal and group accomplishment; using measurement methods to monitor progress toward goals; tenaciously working to meet or exceed goals while deriving satisfaction from that achievement and continuous improvement.
- Impact and Influence: Using appropriate interpersonal styles and techniques to gain acceptance of ideas or plans; modifying one’s own behavior to accommodate tasks, situations, and individuals involved. Taking advantage of opportunities to make a difference and have an impact. When used well, the intended outcome of this competency is the creation of goodwill, trust, and respect while motivating people to want to follow you even when they don’t have to.
- Initiative: Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive.
- Problem Solving: Uses issue identification, data relation and comparison, pattern recognition and information gathering to create analyses and make recommendations.
Supervisory or Managerial Responsibility
Minimal travel between the Galleria and main campus.
- Be available to work as scheduled and report to work on time.
- Be willing to accept supervision and work well with others.
- Be well groomed, appropriately for your role and wear ID Badge visibly.
- Be in compliance with all departmental and institutional policies, the Employee Handbook, Code of Conduct and completes NetLearning by due date annually.
- Fosters an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual differences are valued and leveraged to achieve the vision and mission of the institution.
- Adheres to safe working practices and at all times follows all institutional and departmental safety policies and procedures.
- Wears appropriate PPE as outlined by the infection control policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates compliance with all state, federal and all other regulatory agency requirements.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required.
- Work Experience: A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in digital communications required. Experience creating, managing and implementing web, social and email content preferred.
- Special Training, Certification or Licensure: Experience with Google Analytics, Kentico or other enterprise-level content management systems, knowledge of HTML, CSS, Microsoft Office, social media and marketing tools preferred.
Salary Range: $55,000 - $65,000
At National Jewish Health, we recognize that our outstanding faculty and staff are the essence of our organization. For every aspect of health care, our employees are our greatest asset.
With that in mind, we have designed a valuable, comprehensive benefits package to meet the needs of our employees and their families.
- Medical Plans, Dental Plans and Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- FSA and HSA
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Voluntary Benefits, like Accident Insurance, Critical Care and Hospital Indemnity
- Sick and Vacation Paid Time Off
- Wellness Program
- Legal Plan