The Operations Technical Analyst supports the Health Initiatives operational team by monitoring, analyzing and reporting real-time call center activities and provides first tier technical support to Health Initiatives (HI) staff.
- Conducts real-time monitoring of queues and skill sets through Avaya CMS to ensure resources are being utilized to provide optimal service levels to our participants and clients.
- Maintains daily operation of the auto dialer, including, but not limited to administering call campaigns, monitoring real-time agent/dialer performance, analyzing and reporting auto dialer activity.
- Conducts real-time monitoring of agents through the IEX real-time adherence view to ensure schedule adherence, enters appropriate exceptions and notifies management of adherence issues.
- Provides first tier technical support to HI staff and clients. Escalates unresolved issues to the Information Systems and Technology department and ensures resolution through collaborative efforts.
- Assists with analysis and reporting call center data.
- Assists with loading and maintaining client eligibility files for internal access.
- Supports Workforce Management Analyst with extra time/leave early needs, time off requests, allocating resources to alternative tasks or other scheduling/reporting needs.
- Works with management to proactively streamline processes and support with process improvement activities
- Performs, as directed, safety compliance and uses Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), as needed.
- Participates in Quality Assessment (QA) and Quality Improvement (QI) programs, as directed.
- Ensures compliance with The Joint Commission and all other Federal, State and Regulatory Agencies.
- Responds promptly and sincerely to customer’s needs, requests and concerns via all communication forms using easily understood language and refraining from using inappropriate language and non-verbal gestures.
- Maintains positive working relationships as a team player through problem solving issues, speaking positively about others, listening attentively and observing the Patient Bill of Rights and Confidentiality.
- Increases customer service knowledge, skill and ability by participating in department and center-wide specific programs.
- Incorporates National Jewish’s identity (Science Transforming Life®) into daily functions. Speaks positively about the center, provides customers with prompt service, maintains a clean and safe working environment, dresses appropriately based upon National Jewish safety standards, and departmental policies and wears an ID badge visibly.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required. Computer-related coursework or training preferred.
- Work Experience: Minimum of two (2) years call center experience required. Previous real-time call center analyst or outbound dialer experience preferred.
- Special Training, Certification and Licensure: Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to plan, prioritize, organize and communicate effectively. Demonstrated ability to respond quickly to problems, proven ability to create relationships with management and others to work effectively to problem solve and develop solutions to operational challenges. Excellent PC skills advanced Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Knowledge and ability to utilize workforce management software (e.g. Predictive Dialer, Avaya CMS, IEX, Witness) preferred.
Salary Range: $42,827 -$56,200
At National Jewish Health, we recognize that our outstanding faculty and staff are the essence of our organization. For every aspect of health care, our employees are our greatest asset.
With that in mind, we have designed a valuable, comprehensive benefits package to meet the needs of our employees and their families
- Medical Plans, Dental Plans and Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- FSA and HSA
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Voluntary Benefits, like Accident Insurance, Critical Care and Hospital Indemnity
- Sick and Vacation Paid Time Off
- Wellness Program
- Legal Plan