The Oncology Division of National Jewish Health’s Department of Medicine, located in Denver, Colorado is seeking a BE/BC Hematologist/Oncologist with superb clinical skills to join its faculty. Experience is highly preferred. This opportunity is a chance to help grow general oncology and hematology clinical services through our community clinic offices. The Division’s robust clinical program provides patient care at National Jewish Health, community satellite centers, and National Jewish Health|St. Joseph’s Hospital.
Reasons to work for the Oncology Division:
- To join a dynamic and growing multidisciplinary division
- Great opportunities for clinical care
- Work at a Center of Excellence in lung cancer.
- Collaborate with experts in Surgical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Radiology and Pathology
- Opportunity to work independently while still having the support of outstanding teams.
- MD degree
- Completed Fellowship in Hematology and Oncology from
- BC/BE in Hematology/Oncology
- 2+ years out of Fellowship highly preferred
- Strong commitment to clinical program development
- Eligible to hold a Colorado license
National Jewish Health is known worldwide for treatment of patients with respiratory, cardiac, immune and related disorders, and for groundbreaking medical research. Founded in 1899 as a nonprofit hospital, National Jewish Health remains the only facility in the world dedicated exclusively to these disorders. U.S. News & World Report has ranked National Jewish Health as the number one or number two hospital in pulmonology on its Best Hospitals list ever since pulmonology was included in the rankings.
Usually a minimum of three peer-reviewed, first authored publications on original research and/or important clinical applications of basic science, excluding case reports and reviews. As appropriate, the development and dissemination of intellectual properties may also be considered. Strong commitment to teaching and potential for outstanding teaching performance. Excellent clinical or service skills. Track record in obtaining initial funding for research program.
Salary Range: $375k - 425k
Also considering qualified candidates interested in leadership in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion as Associate Vice President in partnership with a clinical or research position. Time commitment is negotiable, and is expected to be up to 30% effort