This job posting is no longer active.
To deliver safe and appropriate nursing care within scope of practice, and established policies and procedures.
- Provides safe and appropriate patient care within scope of practice and established policies and procedures.
- Utilizes departmental processes of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation to provide continuing health care to individuals, families.
- Demonstrates an appropriate clinical knowledge base and job-specific nursing skills.
- Contributes toward an efficiently functioning patient care area.
- Performs competencies (including age-specific competencies) as identified through the departmental competency program.
- Implements care and services that recognize age-specific needs and issues for customers served.
- Provides appropriate education to patients/families utilizing effective teaching skills, and National Jewish supportive materials.
- Supports and is aware of research projects in work area.
- Accountability: Accepts full responsibility for self and contribution as a team member; displays honesty and truthfulness; confronts problems quickly; displays a strong commitment to organizational success and inspires others to commit to goals; demonstrates a commitment to National Jewish Health.
- Business Acumen: Using economic, financial, market, and industry data to understand and improve business results; using one’s understanding of major business functions, industry trends, and own organization’s position to contribute to effective business strategies and tactics.
- Collaboration/Teamwork: Cooperates with others to accomplish common goals; works with employees within and across his/her department to achieve shared goals; treats others with dignity and respect and maintains a friendly demeanor; values the contributions of others.
- Customer Focus: Ensuring that the customer perspective is a driving force behind business decisions and activities; crafting and implementing service practices that meet customers’ and own organization’s needs.
- Peer Relationships: Interacts with others in a constructive, positive, and respectful manner, regardless of individual differences. Assists team members or co-workers in achieving personal goals and completing assignments.
Supervisory or Managerial Responsibility
- Be available to work as scheduled and report to work on time.
- Be willing to accept supervision and work well with others.
- Be well groomed, appropriately for your role and wear ID Badge visibly.
- Be in compliance with all departmental and institutional policies, the Employee Handbook, Code of Conduct and completes NetLearning by due date annually.
- Fosters an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual differences are valued and leveraged to achieve the vision and mission of the institution.
- Adheres to safe working practices and at all times follows all institutional and departmental safety policies and procedures.
- Wears appropriate PPE as outlined by the infection control policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates compliance with all state, federal and all other regulatory agency requirements.
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred. Graduation from an Accredited LPN Program required.
A minimum of one (1) year of recent and related experience required.
Special Training, Certification or Licensure
Current Colorado LPN license required. CPR/BLS required. IV certification may be required.