This job posting is no longer active.
The Distribution Services Representative I provides support for receipt, staging, and distribution of supplies and equipment.
- Delivers packages and documents deliveries. Delivers dry ice and a variety of gas cylinders - tanks as needed.
- Reconciles packing slips to product and staging packages for delivery.
- Helps with scanning of Adhoc packages.
- Supports shipment preparation for couriers or other carriers.
- Picking up miscellaneous packages including mis-deliveries and returns.
- Accountability: Accepts full responsibility for self and contribution as a team member; displays honesty and truthfulness; confronts problems quickly; displays a strong commitment to organizational success and inspires others to commit to goals; demonstrates a commitment to National Jewish Health.
- Attention to Detail: Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time. Setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- Collaboration/Teamwork: Cooperates with others to accomplish common goals; works with employees within and across his/her department to achieve shared goals; treats others with dignity and respect and maintains a friendly demeanor; values the contributions of others.
- Initiative: Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive.
Supervisory or Managerial Responsibility
Be available to work as scheduled and report to work on time.
Be willing to accept supervision and work well with others.
Be well groomed, appropriately for your role and wear ID Badge visibly.
Be in compliance with all departmental and institutional policies, the Employee Handbook, Code of Conduct and completes NetLearning by due date annually.
Fosters an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual differences are valued and leveraged to achieve the vision and mission of the institution.
Adheres to safe working practices and at all times follows all institutional and departmental safety policies and procedures.
Wears appropriate PPE as outlined by the infection control policies and procedures.
Demonstrates compliance with all state, federal and all other regulatory agency requirements.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Work Experience: 1 year experience in a shipping/receiving/delivery role preferred.
Special Training, Certification or Licensure: None
Salary Range: $18.00 - $19.00
At National Jewish Health, we recognize that our outstanding faculty and staff are the essence of our organization. For every aspect of health care, our employees are our greatest asset.
With that in mind, we have designed a valuable, comprehensive benefits package to meet the needs of our employees and their families.
- Medical Plans, Dental Plans and Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- FSA and HSA
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Voluntary Benefits, like Accident Insurance, Critical Care and Hospital Indemnity
- Sick and Vacation Paid Time Off
- Wellness Program
- Legal Plan