Responsible to develop, implement, and track marketing programs leveraging strategies such as email, social media, digital campaigns, and events to market medical education programs and to the Office of Professional Education to internal and external stakeholders. Accountable to maximize program registration, attendance at live meetings, and participation in enduring and online programs and generating sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities through varied marketing strategies. Manage marketing and distribution of NJH programs. Manages website content as well as social media accounts for marketing educational programs. Responsible for content creation for print, email and social media marketing to include brochures, invitations, social media posts, newsletters, press releases, etc…
- Responsible for driving attendance and participation for live and online programs.
- Responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies to promote the Office of Professional Education and educational programs to internal and external stakeholders
- Prepares detailed marketing plans and budgets to support what is proposed in grant proposals.
- Write, proofread, and edit content across different mediums.
- Collaborates with designers to develop effective brochures, print ads, materials, newsletters and other creative elements to drive attendance for programs.
- Manages effective relationships with outside vendors used in the implementation of marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Responsible for sponsorships and developing packages and marketing on an as-needed basis with input from the director.
- Maintains current working knowledge of various accreditation requirements related to what must be included in marketing materials to ensure that the criteria are being met.
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns through metrics for success for each program based on meeting attendee guarantees and financial parameters by tracking marketing expenses and ensures participation and budgetary goals.
- Manages database(s) and data to create attendance and registration reports, and to analyze marketing effectiveness.
- Accountability: Accepts full responsibility for self and contribution as a team member; displays honesty and truthfulness; confronts problems quickly; displays a strong commitment to organizational success and inspires others to commit to goals; demonstrates a commitment to National Jewish Health.
- Attention to Detail: Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time. Setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- Creativity and Innovation: Applies creative problem-solving skills to develop solutions to problems; recognizes and demonstrates the value in taking “smart” risks and learning from mistakes; develops multiple alternatives and understands the feasibility of each; effectively shares and implements his/her ideas. Generates innovative solutions in work situations; tries different and novel ways to deal with work problems and opportunities.
- Decision Making: Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions; using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- Informing and Communicating: Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Initiative: Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive.
- Managing Work and Time/Project Management: Effectively managing one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently. Effectively manages project(s) by appropriately focusing attention on the critical few priorities; effectively creates and executes against project timelines based on priorities, resource availability, and other project requirements (i.e., budget); effectively evaluates planned approaches, determines feasibility, and makes adjustments when needed.
Supervisory or Managerial Responsibility
- Be available to work as scheduled and report to work on time.
- Be willing to accept supervision and work well with others.
- Be well groomed, appropriately for your role and wear ID Badge visibly.
- Be in compliance with all departmental and institutional policies, the Employee Handbook, Code of Conduct and completes NetLearning by due date annually.
- Fosters an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual differences are valued and leveraged to achieve the vision and mission of the institution.
- Adheres to safe working practices and at all times follows all institutional and departmental safety policies and procedures.
- Wears appropriate PPE as outlined by the infection control policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates compliance with all state, federal and all other regulatory agency requirements.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required. Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Communications preferred.
- Work Experience: A minimum of 3 years of marketing or communications and experience with social media, digital marketing strategies and content management systems required in a professional office environment required. Basic html experience preferred.
- Special Training, Certification or Licensure: Basic knowledge of content management systems and social media experience. Experience with ACCME requirements preferred. Essential to the job are strong communication, writing and organizational skills.
Salary Range: $58,000 - $65,000
At National Jewish Health, we recognize that our outstanding faculty and staff are the essence of our organization. For every aspect of health care, our employees are our greatest asset.
With that in mind, we have designed a valuable, comprehensive benefits package to meet the needs of our employees and their families.
- Medical Plans, Dental Plans and Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- FSA and HSA
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Voluntary Benefits, like Accident Insurance, Critical Care and Hospital Indemnity
- Sick and Vacation Paid Time Off
- Wellness Program
- Legal Plan