This job posting is no longer active.
This position manages new and current business contacts for DEOHS related to respirator fit, medical surveillance and/or other testing and services for the DEOHS Outreach program. This position is responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships with key external and internal clinical healthcare, industrial and diagnostic clients, including education, training and client management. Supports the client in obtaining assays and/or services offered by DEOHS to new and existing clients. Maintains all metrics regarding client contracts (includes pricing and revenue).
- Participates in departmental strategic planning and outreach. Develops and executes business retention, growth strategies and tactics consistent with business plan by developing client relationships.
- Assists in market research to identify new business and sales as they relate to specific projects. Designs and implements marketing plan to develop business for the organization. This includes generating leads for possible contracts, securing consulting contracts from interested individuals and organizations, coordinating, and scheduling internal and external clients.
- Coordinates with the director of Business Development to educate, instruct and support all assigned and newly generated accounts. Identify potential new accounts and successfully secure new business.
- Maintains all contracts, and spearheads renewal process. Serves as the liaison to internal and external customers and IOP principal investigators and stakeholders to schedule and coordinate support services.
- Prepares, and delivers communications to promote services to internal and external audiences.
- Collects and documents weekly, monthly, and yearly metrics on gross revenue from key clients. Maintains metrics on identified customer needs, and manages the program budget, client billing and provides follow up as needed.
- Assists with recruitment and scheduling of IOP participants. Educates participants, MDs, and clients with program details.
- Reviews proposals to determine types, volume of testing and services needed to meet customer requirements, ensures interaction/negotiation, create budget, and provide planning, development, operation, and reporting for each proposal/contract/client.
- Coordinates all contract setup and interacts with Business Manager to determine pricing and all other contract negotiations. Assists in the organization of meetings through the duration of the project between customer and staff. Meets with customers to discuss progress of their services and works with the industrial outreach program (IOP) investigators/stakeholders and manager to ensure specific customer needs.
- Serves as the liaison to internal and external customers and IOP principal investigators and stakeholders to resolve problems and provide information on products and services to maintain positive relationships.
- Assists with recruitment, coordination of support services and scheduling of IOP participants. Educates participants, MDs, and clients with program details.
- Maintains knowledge of current products and services, and maintains continuing education. Provides ongoing consultation and expert technical advice to physicians regarding OSHA standards and protocols as relevant. Acts as a technical advisor and educational resource to businesses, health care organizations, physicians, and other health and safety professionals. Provides educational lectures and interactive seminars.
- Accountability: Accepts full responsibility for self and contribution as a team member; displays honesty and truthfulness; confronts problems quickly; displays a strong commitment to organizational success and inspires others to commit to goals; demonstrates a commitment to National Jewish Health.
- Building Strategic Relationships: Identifying opportunities and taking action to build strategic relationships between one’s area and other areas, teams departments, units or organizations to help achieve business goals.
- Attention to Detail: Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time. Setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed
- Customer Focus: Ensuring that the customer perspective is a driving force behind business decisions and activities; crafting and implementing service practices that meet customers’ and own organization’s needs.
- Perseverance/Resourcefulness: Accesses and utilizes available resources inside and outside the company.
- Initiative: Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive.
- Collaboration/Teamwork: Cooperates with others to accomplish common goals; works with employees within and across his/her department to achieve shared goals; treats others with dignity and respect and maintains a friendly demeanor; values the contributions of others.
Supervisory or Managerial Responsibility
May require routine travel (15 – 35%) by automobile or plane to alternate work/meeting locations, possibly during inclement weather.
- Be available to work as scheduled and report to work on time.
- Be willing to accept supervision and work well with others.
- Be well groomed, appropriately for your role and wear ID Badge visibly.
- Be in compliance with all departmental and institutional policies, the Employee Handbook, Code of Conduct and completes NetLearning by due date annually.
- Fosters an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual differences are valued and leveraged to achieve the vision and mission of the institution.
- Adheres to safe working practices and at all times follows all institutional and departmental safety policies and procedures.
- Wears appropriate PPE as outlined by the infection control policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates compliance with all state, federal and all other regulatory agency requirements.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or a healthcare related field required. Master’s in Public Health, Health Policy or Science degree preferred.
- Work Experience: A minimum of 5 years of marketing/sales experience, preferably for a healthcare product or service required.
- Special Training, Certification or Licensure: Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is desirable.
Salary Range: $63,000 - $85,000
At National Jewish Health, we recognize that our outstanding faculty and staff are the essence of our organization. For every aspect of health care, our employees are our greatest asset.
With that in mind, we have designed a valuable, comprehensive benefits package to meet the needs of our employees and their families.
- Medical Plans, Dental Plans and Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- FSA and HSA
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Voluntary Benefits, like Accident Insurance, Critical Care and Hospital Indemnity
- Sick and Vacation Paid Time Off
- Wellness Program
- Legal Plan